Who is the Stock Market Companion?
The founder, Eric Stasak, purchased his first shares of stock in the mid-80′s after graduating with honors from engineering school (Michigan Technological University).
Eric’s experience in common stock investing grew at the same time as his career expanded into business development in Europe. Early on he was dissatisfied with the apparent disconnect between fees and performance of mutual funds and decided to focus on learning to manage and grow his money on his own.
He became very proficient at identifying emerging growth stock investments and stock market trends and learned how to engage the market carefully and successfully.
In 1991, during his decade of work in Europe, Eric read a one page Financial Times Weekend Edition interview with Warren Buffett that forever changed his personal investing life. Eric followed carefully Buffett’s advice to buy heavily under-valued securities and put a lot of money into them, and focused on identifying and moving on a “handful” of investing ideas each year. He successfully combined Warren Buffett’s longer term view and heavy-hitting strategies with growth stock investing principles taught by William O’Neil. His efforts paid off with time. By 1997, his investments had grown sufficiently that he left his full-time employment, and has used the market as a source of income ever since.
He continues to focus on common stock investing and assisting others in understanding for themselves what he has learned.
Eric successfully anticipated the arrival of the recent bear market in late December 2007 and proactively recommended others to sell stocks and raise cash. He also led investors back into the market at the market bottom in March 2009 for very strong returns.
In response to the extreme difficulties that befell many individual common stock, mutual and hedge fund investors during the last stock market crash, he has created Stock Market Companion.
2010 was the first full year of operation for the Stock Market Companion. Click here to see our strong returns.
Stock Market Companion’s sole purpose – as a leading investment information provider – is to help YOU – the individual investor – learn how to successfully invest ON YOUR OWN, but NOT ALONE. Eric repeatedly says, “For the first time in their lives, many people now understand without any question or doubt in their minds that there is simply no one more interested in growing and protecting their money than they are.”
The Stock Market Companion is here for YOU -
- New Investors – You SEE and LEARN DAILY from our SMC 15MinuteStocks Market Update how to grow your money yourself, and build confidence in the process. It’s exciting! (The SMC provides a vision and builds confidence.)
- Experienced mutual fund investors – DON’T MISS THE BEST CHANGE OF YOUR INVESTING LIFE! We show you how to invest outside of mutual funds successfully investing in individual stocks. (The SMC significantly expands the tools available to existing mutual fund investors.)
- Active traders – we help you STOP TRADING AND START INVESTING. We offer you an effective tool to stop “over-trading”. Let’s face it – many people simply “click” their money away a trade at a time. They churn their own account. They may have a good idea, but they don’t know how to participate in it without getting in and out and …. end up losing money! As a stock market investor you can slow down and see the advantages and peace that comes with waiting for 6-12 very good ideas / year and a few opportunities “in-between”. Ask yourself, “Does it really make sense for me to spend so much time on my own in front of the computer and spend a lot of money on “trades”, data-feeds, and “trading platforms”?
(The SMC saves investors TIME AND MONEY – They get their life back and make MORE MONEY!)
- Those who are stuck. IS YOUR ACCOUNT VALUE GOING NOWHERE? Are you afraid of the stock market? It’s time to MOVE ON. THE SMC gives YOU a new understanding of successful stock investing and new ideas by showing you HOW the Stock Market Companion is viewing and engaging the market today. (The SMC helps you get moving again, with a new understanding of the market.)
- Investors short on time. Grow your money with stocks. Spend just 10-15 minutes a day using our simple process for stock investing. (The SMC gives you a simple process to follow that works!)
- The “arms-length” investor. If you want to keep the lion’s share of your money under professional management (broker…), we provide you with insights and excellent perspectives on the market and individual stock opportunities that you can use when working with your broker or financial account manager. (The SMC give investors a useful and effective independent opinion.)
- The swamped investor. Are you OVERLOADED with FREE financial information provided by people and websites with no relationship to you, no accountability, and that think that STOCK INVESTING IS A GAME? FOCUS on our “one-stop” excellent and simple tool for growing your money. (The SMC cuts through the noise with a steady voice and hand.)
GROW YOUR MONEY ON YOUR OWN, BUT NOT ALONE with the SMC Everyday… Start YOUR FREE 14 Day TRIAL TODAY!
Only $49.95/month… Month-by-Month Subscription. Cancel Anytime.
Click here for a glimpse of the SMC Investment Returns.
Please remember – at the Stock Market Companion we do not and cannot give individual investment advice. According to the State of Washington RCW 21.20.005 the Stock Market Companion is not a Registered Financial Advisor and we do not render any advice on the basis of the specific investment situation of a particular individual. This information is for a wide readership and is not intended for any particular individual, and under no circumstances should our SMC Intraday Update, SMC 15MinuteStocks Market Update or Watchlist be considered an investment recommendation or plan for any specific individual. By accessing this material, you agree that the Stock Market Companion will not be held liable for any actions taken by a subscriber or other parties. Please seek the council of a broker or other licensed investment professional for accurate pricing and concerning the suitability of all investments that you may be considering. Disclosure : Please understand that the Stock Market Companion may hold positions in the above mentioned securities. Based on market related or personal events these positions may change without notice.